- Salvation is not just a feeling experience, it's something that God does as a result of your faith by just simply believing His Word and receiving Jesus, and if you get any feeling, it's a result of believing. But you are saved by the Word and by faith, and not your feelings.
- It's your faith that counts. God's Word is just as effective and unchanging regardless of your feelings, and if you receive the Word and you believe it, you're saved!
- Salvation is there, yours, ready and willing for the taking. You're the one who makes the decision. I am totally convinced of free will and free choice, the majesty of choice. This is the one way in which God made us more like Himself than almost anything else.
- The whole idea of the whole Bible from the garden of Eden to the book of Revelation is free choice, your choice !--And if it's not your choice, then the whole thing is a farce and a phoney and a fake and a travesty on God's justice and mercy and love, if you have no choice!
- He gave us free will to choose to do good or evil, and we either choose to receive Christ or to reject Him. God does not make the choice for us. You just have to receive Jesus because of your faith in the Word, and that's something you can and have to do.
- "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved." (Acts 16:31) Period!--Plus nothing! The Word plus faith plus nothing! You receive it, that's all. Nothing more!
- Salvation is not a reward, it's not pay, it's not wages, it is a gift that you don't earn by any kind of works of your own. What does Ephesians 2:8 and 9 say? "For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves.
It is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast." It is a gift, and all you have to do is receive it, just receive it. You don't have to work up some emotional experience.
- God bless you !